Our special “Orangutan Brachiating” handkerchiefs are fashionable, sustainable, multi-functional and educational. They come in three colour options and they’re made from beautiful up-cycled fabric we sourced from hotels and villas in Bali.
Specs at a glance:
- Size: 53 cm x 53 cm / 20.8 inch x 20.8 inch
- Made of 100% up-cycled fabric from retired bed sheets
- Serged edges (rolled hem)
- Squared corner
- Highly functional multi-tool: handkerchief, bandana, scarf, wrap, bib, carrier, seat cover, etc. all-in-one!
- Beautifully presented in eco-friendly packaging includes how to wear and washing instructions
- Designed and produced in Bali, Indonesia
- 100% of our net profit is donated to 5 grassroots organizations in Borneo, Sumatra and Bali who working on the ground to protect Indonesia’s forests.